Home Gallery Video of the week.

Thursday 3 March 2011

lovebug's MUSIC: 5 Rounds with Nicki Minaj.

 Nicki Minaj sat down with Arun and Doctor P from DesiHits to this funny yet cute interview, the interview is unique and fun.
check it out below.


When asked if She’s Exceed Expectations or if Platinum is What Her Talent Deserves & Future Collaborations
her response:
Well, I think my talent deserves a little bit more, but I do think I’ve exceeded expectations. I don’t think people expected me to last this long.[...]I think right now I want to chill out and try and start touring and stuff. I’m supposed to go on tour in March, I don’t know if I want to do anymore features right now. I think the world has had enough of the Nicki Minaj feature.
And On What Qualities She Finds Attractive in a Man
she replied:
[English Accent] What tickles my fancy? I’d say, I love intelligent men I love well-rounded men, you know, worldly men of course.
And On What the Future Holds
she said:
[English Accent] The Minaj brand is definitely going to branch off into fragrances make-up, attire, of course movies, of course lots of charity work. I think all those things will sort of make it’s way into the Minaj brand.

love her! do you?

No comments: