Home Gallery Video of the week.

Saturday 5 March 2011

lovebug EXCLUSIVE: Rihanna releases Reb'l Fleur Perfume.


Rihanna says:
"I believe a woman should dare to be different – willing to live her life for herself and not for other people. This fragrance is about my passion for individuality – being expressive and empowering, yes, but also emotional and intriguing. I promise you Reb’l Fleur will not be easily forgotten."

Will you be buying it?
she also recently thanked her fans via twitter:
“Wow I’m here thinking about how much work you guys put into be true fans. How much love, loyalty and dedication. Wish I could meet you all to say THANK YOU.
Maybe I’m a bit PMSd, but I’m all sentimental and shit right now! I can’t ever allow myself to take you and this all for granted!
You really don’t have to care, buy music, concert tickets, camp out at the hotels to say hi! But you do, and you CHOOSE to & I love you so much for it.
Thank you.”

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

No comments: