Home Gallery Video of the week.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

lovebug SHOCK: Kim Kardashian has released a song and a music video.



Kim Kardashian has released a single (yes she actually sang a song) which she claims its for charity. The song was produced by the dream and directed by hype William.

This is just ridiculous and maybe this girl thinks that she can win her fans with just about anything. Music has definitely lost touch if we allow people like KimK to make a mockery out of it, i mean what happened to real singers making charitable songs?

Ryan Seacrest who is responsible for some of Kim's career and also their reality show which airs on E news. The song is called JAM and it was first premiered on Ryan Seacrests radio show this morning.


 For the video she changed her style and rocked braids, when she was asked of it she replied by saying


" Hype Williams came up with this Bo Derek braids look for the music video and I loved it!  It took about four hours to do, and believe it or not I fell asleep! I wish I could have worn it longer."

  The now30 year old Kim also took up time to talkabot her boyfriend

As to her relationship with Nets player Kris Humphries, Kim divulged “it’s going really well, I’m in a good place…its different with Kris because he lets me be me.” Adding when it comes to her being “me,” “it’s hard to balance it all and he just makes it all calm I can be 100% me and he makes me smile and laugh all the time.” Plus, “he’s the least jealous guy.” As Ryan noted she was radiating with the look of love, Kim responded “I’m happy, I’m really happy!”


So do we love it or not?

I personally don't really care, to me she is just a publicity whore who is very good at what she does. And this is just another publicity stunt just like her famous sex tape, her multiple boyfriends, her public appearances, and many other things she did to stay relevant till now. But, I'm sure many of you will love it and will be dancing to it soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now this girl and her family are seriously really annoying me, because her family makes money out of air, and she comes along and makes a song, honey you cant sing. If ur family are in so much need of money, then you should go find R-jay.