Home Gallery Video of the week.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

lovebug EXCLUSIVE: Rapper Nate Dogg DIES AT 41.



Nate Dogg dies at 41.  The smooth singer/rapper -- real name Nathaniel Hale --
The legendary West Coast Rapper passed away last night, the sad news was confirmed by his family, there were reports circulating that he has poor health and he is suffering, he also suffered two strokes in 2007 and 2008, but, however the cause of his death is unknown.

Snoop Dogg, one of his collaborator tweeted this :
" We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986... I miss u cuzz I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz u know d slogan all doggs go to heaven..."

Nate Dogg was a collaborator with hip-hop megastars including Eminem and Dr. Dre, and he is a founding member of the hip-hop group 213 with Snoop Dogg and Warren G.

Just last week, Warren G tweeted that Nate Dogg was receiving treatment. "For those that don't know awhile back nate had 2 strokes he is in therapy thanks again for your support,"

R.I.P Nate Dogg.







Post your comments below.

No comments: