Home Gallery Video of the week.

Wednesday 9 March 2011

lovebug NEWS: Rihanna won't be the star of the remake of "The Bodyguard"


The Buzz from rumour world was speculating that Rihanna will be the next big star of the remake of 
"THE BODYGUARD"

But, in a new interview with OK! magazine , she denies the speculations, here is what she had to say:

I hate it when singers do singing movies all the time because you can never look at them as anybody else," she said. "I want to play a character. My whole life is playing Rihanna, being a singer won't be a stretch for me. I like challenges and being an actor is playing a role, being able to step into somebody else's shoes, that's the excitement."

one thing we are sure of is she will be a star in the upcoming movie where she has a role of a 'navy officer'.


Your thoughts?

No comments: