Home Gallery Video of the week.

Friday 11 March 2011

lovebug MUSIC: Chris Brown on his Blonde hair.



Chris brown did a recent interview with Atlanta radio show Hot 107.9, he spoke with the Durrty Boys for his recent promo interview for his upcoming album F.A.M.E, here is some of the questions asked and his responses.

On Jokes About His Blond Hair
“I was even laughing at some of the jokes on Twitter. I got ‘gold dust,’ ‘Amber Rose,’ ‘Sisqo.’ But I just laugh at them. I don’t care about people’s opinions as much anymore.”

On His Blond Hair Being Inspired By F.A.M.E.
“It’s just something I needed to change. I think artistically, where I’m at creatively, mentally with my project, with my art, me painting, and just becoming a man and just finding myself, I’m really just doing me. I’m being a rock star. If I wanna dye my hair purple tomorrow, I might just change it up. It’s all about how I’m just living life and having fun.”

On Rumors About His Sexuality Because of His New Style
“I’m still strictly with the ladies!”
on other news, chris brown's new girlfriend Kae, is allegedly linked to crack rumors, according to mediatakeout.com she was caught doing crack. i doubt that it is real but hey, if she likes to use crack and chris doesn't mind being with a crack fiend then its LOVE. lololol#






share your thoughts by posting your comments below.

No comments: