Home Gallery Video of the week.

Thursday 31 March 2011

lovebug NEWS: MILEY Cyrus has a few words for (youtube sensation) Rebecca Black.

Miley Cyrus has hit out at pop stars who earn their fame through viral videos and YouTube hits.
 Rebecca Black has hit the headline with her hit song 'Friday', Miley claimed that the old fashioned model of being talented and working hard should be the way all musicians achieve their success.

It should be harder to be an artist," she told the Australian Telegraph, adding: "You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go on tour."
Lets not forget the 10+ years Miley put in on the toilet circuit playing to nobody, she's really achieved her fame, right?

Miley also explained how she tries to stay away from the internet in an attempt to keep some of her life private.

"I do not tweet, I do not social network, I try to stay out of it," she stated.

"I complain enough about people knowing too much about my private life, so to go out there and exploit myself would be silly and hypocritical."

source popdash.
What do you think???

What would Justin Bieber fans say to this?

No comments: